Monday, November 24, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Hello all but mostly Scots I apologetically guess.

Just wanted to draw your attention to event of the year that is me going out on a friday night. All in the name of work of course.
Tracyanne and I will be guest djs at the Modern Lovers club night in Edinburgh. As ever, I incite you to come along and make us appear popular. I'm sure there will be some sort of fun involved.

This week the band are trying to get into the Christmas spirit. You can find out how successful we are in the near future.

Elsewhere, I have been reading The Easter Parade by Richard Yates, listening to Nothing but Love by Attic Lights and am looking forward to seeing the reformed Vaselines do a special show in Glasgow soon.

Happy birthday Lee and super congratulations to our manager Frank and lovely Ciara on the arrival of a baby that is called Hugh.

love Carey x

3 Comments:

Blogger Orynthia said...

Happy Birthday to Lee. I hope your nearest and dearest has been doing some home baking to help with the celebrations.

And Congratulations to Francis and Ciara on the birth of Hugh. He looks so cute in that football kit.

11:16 pm  
Blogger Modern Melancholy said...

Awesome, wish I could be there. And some christmas moods in a new song, I'm too excited now. Have fun at the show with Tracyanne.
And happy brithday lee!

1:21 am  
Blogger sduck said...

i'm not a scot! (not that thats a bad thing :)) i am from surrey and LOVE your music. it takes me away from all the crap in life. i missed your southampton gig at the talking heads :( but will make it along soon. Singing Teenager right now (in my head of course) I know its an oldie, but a goodie :) keep up the good work! Sophie x

11:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home